Blackfeather Woods Honor Thy Family
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait. i honestly didn't see your reply. next time just shoot me a PM if i'm holding up something so badly!

his gaze flickered as the pale creature became aware of his presence. iliksis made no motion to move. instead he lifted his muzzle into the wind, pulling from the cold air the wolf's scent once more. his tail swayed idly by his hocks as he considered what to do. he did not have much allegiance towards the woods, and the wolf's presence did not stir immutable anger in him. he was simply indifferent.

it seemed he was the only one indifferent -- a packmate approached then and iliksis glanced him over curiously. he recognized the wolf's scent, but not his features. iliksis did not find it strange, for most of the wolves were quite reclusive. he had been part of the coven for over a month and yet had only met one. it did not perturb him that he was so unfamiliar with the ranks, for he had no intention of familiarizing himself with anything but his victims.

the wolf seemed to recognize the interloper. iliksis turned his flat gaze back to athanasius, dully wondering what riveting reunion he was about to witness.l

the male watched only for a minute before turning back to the forest. he would leave them to their devices, having no interest in interception.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Honor Thy Family - by Athanasius - January 22, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Honor Thy Family - by Iliksis - January 22, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Honor Thy Family - by Athanasius - February 05, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Honor Thy Family - by Miraak - February 05, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Honor Thy Family - by Iliksis - February 17, 2018, 01:03 PM