Ankyra Sound redemption is a thing with wings
5 Posts
Ooc —
there is suspicion in the woman's tone and ocelot replays all that she's spoken to her — which was about fifteen words — and wonders what she'd said that had caused the sudden suspicion. nevertheless, ocelot remains poised and unaffected. "my name is ocelot," she says in lieu of quetzalcoatl. she's yet to earn the queen's name ...not to mention ocelot is much easier to pronounce in the long run. "i'm looking for a pack to join," and because she felt spurred to explain by the woman's suspicion lest it become a potential problem. "i left my natal pack to experience a different pack, a culture or way of life that i haven't ever been able to experience." and if i like it enough i might just stay, she thinks. it's blasphemous, of course, but it's not as if coatl's rise does not have a secondary heiress; and viper appeared to want the title of reigning queen more than ocelot ever had. "i'm a capable hunter and fighter," but ocelot knows that every wolf is and it's likely not overly impressive.

"i'm well adept at medicines and accordingly, poisons." those two things were evidently always meant to be hand in hand as what healed in small amounts could kill in large amounts and it was imperative to be able to tell the difference regardless. "i was raised in the art of diplomacy and advising has become second nature to me over the years." she adds thoughtfully, unsure if those were anythings that might count as 'useful' skills to the woman and male at her side. this was a lot more nerve-wracking then ocelot'd honestly assumed it to be. it seemed so easy when she was on the other side of the joining conversation, admittedly. but that was mostly scripted: the same questions with bits of variation based on unpredicted answers and the fall of the hammer of judgement either in approval or denial. this? this was much harder than the potential joiners she'd judged over her time in her natal pack had made it seem ( or perhaps, she thinks, she'd closed her eyes and was simply blind to their nerves in the routine of it all ).
Messages In This Thread
redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 23, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 23, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 27, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 28, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 30, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - February 01, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - February 06, 2018, 06:25 PM