Stone Circle You should eat me because like, I'm delicious
35 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Bhageera halted and hissed a quiet "shit" under her breath. She slowly turned expecting to see a wolf but instead it was a ....what the fuck was it? "What the fuck are you?" She asked curiously, her voice not holding any nastiness but just confusion. "You don't look like a wolf." Abandoning her intentions to raid the cache she walked toward Poppy until she was literally in her face, sniffing at her. "You don't smell like one either, though you do reek of a wolf. You still smell like a kind of mutt too" she kept muttering. Finally it dawned on her "oh!  You're one of those pet things!" She exclaimed. 

When she lived in Blackthorn woods there had been small human villages nearby and hunters often brought their dog things into the woods to chase prey down. This girl kinda looked like one of those. "You don't belong out here. I could eat you in a second" she said and just to fuck with Poppy she took a few steps back and then jumped at her while shouting "boo!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: You should eat me because like, I'm delicious - by Bhageera - January 23, 2018, 05:35 PM