Sea Lion Shores song of my home [IC joining]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty nodded as he listened to her choices. He smiled when her first choice was to be a Naturalist. He had a feeling they would get along splendidly. She seemed the calm type, like him, and he appreciated her for it. He stood, and smiled at her.

"I will take your choices into account, and you may begin working toward them. Now, let me show you to the island." He nodded his head in the direction of Wheeling Gull Isle, and then lowered it to show her the area where the sandbar was. "There is a sandbar that we can use to help us cross. That way we won't have to swim all the way. We'll only to have to swim a little bit to get to it, and then a little bit to get to the shore of the island. I hope you're all right with that."

He smiled at her again. "Come on, then. Let's go introduce you to the pack."

Yep, you did everything correctly! You are now free to start posting in the pack forum. You'll see a thread that says "Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting]" but don't post in there. It was made before you were part of the pack, so time-wise it wouldn't make any sense for you to post in there. I would suggest looking through all the sections in the Members Only Forum, as that will give you an idea of what's up and stuff. (Don't look at the thread called "Yay". I just left that in there for me cos it teaches me how to do coding and stuff. I'm going to have this archived, but feel free to add an ending post if you want. Sorry this OOC is so long. >.<
Messages In This Thread
song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 30, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - May 31, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Majesty - June 01, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: song of my home [IC joining] - by Eddie - June 02, 2014, 03:10 PM