Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she watched the sunrise, she heard paws hitting the ground. Yet she didn't move, not in the mood to talk to anyone except one. Her tail twitched in annoyance for the interruption of her thoughts. She tensed her muscles, ready to turn and force them away. But a scent hit her nose, and her eyes closed in disbelief. It couldn't be him. She was finally going crazy. Her breathing became faster as the man sat down next to her. For a moment, there was nothing but silence, and she resisted the urge to turn and look, afraid of seeing no one. 
As he began to speak, her eyes shot open, and her body betrayed her once again, her tail pounding the earth. The pounding of her heart could be heard for miles it seemed as she looked to find his blue eyes staring at her. For a moment, she blinked, still in disbelief, but as she continued to stare, unwelcome tears stung the back of her eyes. Was he really here? She hesitated for just a moment before giving him a soft smile. Without thinking, she nuzzled under his chin, the welcome scent of him filling her nose and lungs. A couple of tears fell as she continued to nuzzle, her voice soft. "You're here. You're really..here. I didn't think I would see you again. It...." She trailed off, just enjoying this moment, hoping..wishing it would last. The ache in her heart grew, knowing it would not. He had to find his real family. Sighing softly, she reluctantly pulled back and blinked away tears. Her voice low. "It's good to see you. I...I've missed you." Her eyes landed on his, a bittersweet look in them.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 24, 2018, 11:12 AM