Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She heard his words, but for a moment, she didn't comprehend. Her heart ached at the prospect of being separated from her family as he was. But she felt hope touch her heart as he spoke about her. She felt his muzzle gently lift up hers, and her eyes met his, and for a moment her breath left her. He wanted her. Why, she didn't know. But her ears flicked forward as she took a deep breath. Starting over. It sounded wonderful. Doubts tried to crowd her head, but she pushed them back as his plea touched her soul. Tears of happiness trickled down her face as a peace settled in her. Nuzzling him, she sighed. His scent settled her thoughts as she spoke quietly, looking back into the blue eyes. "I don't know why you want me, but if you truly do, I'm yours." Her tail lightly hit the ground as she licked his neck, trying to reassure him that she didn't want him to leave. "What you said..do you mean it?" She looked at him with a hopeful look, her lips turned up in a smile.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 24, 2018, 04:49 PM