Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Closing her eyes for a moment, she looked at him and smiled lopsidedly before looking up into the fading sunrise. A shiver went down her body as the wind passed over her. A new beginning. She would enjoy that. But there was no such thing. Her ears flicked with annoyance at the thought, hoping she could just enjoy this for the day at least. No such luck as her thoughts dug into her brain, making her face flash with emotions before going almost blank again, the only sign of her thoughts her wet eyes. Nuzzling him softly, she sighed as quiet as a butterfly's wings. 

Her pained voice was suddenly on the wind as she spoke with a quiver. "Before this goes any further, I..I need to tell you something. I...was raped." She closed her eyes again, her body shaking slightly as the memories washed over her. Softly she spoke, her eyes over the horizon. "There were three of them. I'm...not pure. I just wanted to tell you... before...you said anything you regret about staying. I understand if you..want to go." Her eyes blinked fast as she avoided his eyes. "You deserve better."

She felt resigned as her tail went still, her thoughts echoing in her brain. What was going to happen? She almost scoffed at herself for thinking that question. Her ears twitched towards him, aware of every movement he made.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 25, 2018, 12:05 AM