Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
His eyes swam with emotions that she did not know anyone could feel because of her. As he pressed closer, her shivering slowed, but the memories still lingered, her breathing becoming faster. His presence settled them some, but it did not calm them completely.
Feeling him tense, she held her breath and pulled away. Uncertainty laced her eyes until she saw his eyes and heard his words. He wasn't mad at her. Relief flooded her as a sense of calmness came over her as the promise hit her brain. Flicking her ears towards him, she smiled at him softly, a light of hope in her eyes. A prick of doubt went to her soul, but she shoved it away, determined to believe him. 
He growled, and her heart skipped a beat. Something about it...a warm shiver visibly went down her back. Taking a deep breath, she tried calming him down by giving a few licks to his cheek. Her voice was soothing as she spoke. "I trust you. He's not worth your time." 'You shouldn't trust so easily.' The wolf's words passed through her head, but she shook it away and got up. Trying to bring a bit of lightness to the situation, she rose off the ground and rubbed her side down his as she moved past him, her tail flicking teasingly. "Catch me if you can, old man." Her voice was almost sultry as she ran, her light laughter ringing over the ocean.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Onyx Saefyn - January 26, 2018, 02:26 AM