Blackfoot Forest standing in the fading headlights wondering "what if"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She chuckled lowly at the pale woman's words - no, her standards were not particularly low, as such, but the wolves of the Teekon did often not provide her with any sort of amusement. They were unbelievably boring, and so to watch this wolfess slaughter the foxes without a hint of hesitation had piqued her interest. The Nightstalker's grin grew, but she made no comment. 

Hmm. What did she seek here? Aside from the pleasing show, did she really have any purpose here? Kelina hesitated for but a moment, mind drifting to thoughts of her rising domain, and the shadowed wolves that were beginning to follow her command. "Perhaps.... perhaps I could propose an offer to you." Her head tilted, violent gaze sparkling. "I have a group of rogues banding together very close to here. You seem like the type that might fit in." Again, the chesire cat grin presented itself again, blackened ears perked forward to catch a response. Indeed, this could be the perfect opportunity to sieze, and earn herself another to join her steadily growing group.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: standing in the fading headlights wondering "what if" - by Kelina - February 10, 2018, 08:42 AM