Tuktu Weir Wishing Girl
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The approaching wolf, female by the sound of her voice, seemed to be interested in Gracious in a normal kind of way. She came closer and Gracious gave her a quick glance over before offering her a sweet smile. Her eyes then left the other before returning to the dark sky that was illuminated by stars. So many were in clumps, others were on their own, yet... none of those stars were alone, in a sense. They had each other, even when some were far away, they could never feel alone because everyone was up there with them. Sometimes, Gracious envied the stars, thinking of them as a big, happy family just huddling together. She almost let herself slip into a thought of her family, though the female's voice, Jomyo she later declares herself as, snaps her out of the thought.

"Hmm? Oh, no, I'm afraid I'm out here just to admire the sky when I can. I live not too far from here." She didn't pick up on the lingering scent of Tindome on Jomyo, perhaps because it wasn't her main focus. This would maybe be the end of Gracious, her lack of paying attention to small details all because the stars and sky interested her more than the actual wolf near her. "I'm Gracious," she offered warmly, "do you know any of the constellations?" she asked Jomyo, taking away her eyes from the stars to look at the other lady.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - January 25, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 09, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 13, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 18, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - March 04, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:40 PM