Tuktu Weir Wishing Girl
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She had no desires to find out more about bears, and thanked her speed when it came to getting away from things like that at the first sign of anything suspicious. Bears dotting the skies miles and miles away from her were actually the best they could be, and the older wolf's warnings were noted, further serving to confirm what she did know about them--which she had enough of.

But, as prompted, she immediately looked south and jumped from star to star to suss out the brightest. It didn't take long and with a slow nod, she listened. Given what she was, she tried to picture it as described in her own way. "Neat. A great wolf to the south," she practically parroted back, just to set the notion into her head before she even looked away. It mirrored well enough to the bear in the north, she thought. Maybe there was a deeper symbolism to it if she tried to look for it, but as an eager ranger looking to just go before winter stifled her entirely, she was mostly just in it for the easy to spot constellation--which she had. "Hey, thanks.." she said, tail waving in exchange for having anything useful to offer her right now in return. But, she wasn't overly concerned about it since they were packmates. She'd return the favor in some way. "I'll definitely put it to good use," she affirmed, and then dipped her muzzle again. "So I think I'm gonna get heading back soon," the scout lifted a paw. She could use a good rest. "If you were ready to do that too, I would wait up?--if not, I'll not disturb your stargazing anymore and see you later?" she smirked with the offer, ready to move along one way or another.
hope it's cool i steered this towards a wrap, i need room for fresh stuff with her! ;o;
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - January 25, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 09, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 11, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 13, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - February 18, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - February 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Jomyo - March 04, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Wishing Girl - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:40 PM