Blacktail Deer Plateau There's no place like home
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
His tail beat nervously at his hindquarters as Pema's howl died on the wind. He took one last look around the clearing he spent most of his time in, then picked up his feet and headed for the border. All the while, apprehension churned in his gut. He hadn't contributed anything to Morningside, so he had no right to want to stay, and anyway he didn't know how to tell them he didn't want to go back home. He didn't like Easthollow. He didn't like the wolves there. He didn't want to face his parents. He didn't want to leave, but he didn't know how to say it.

So he didn't, and resigned himself to his fate.

He arrived only moments before Sunny, not enough time to share a few words with Pema or muster up the courage to share his thoughts. Oh well. You'll make the most of it, like you always do. He drew a smile across his lips and straightened to face his friend. Unbeknownst to both of them, Burr had met Keoni once. It wasn't a memorable encounter; the description didn't sound familiar. "I'll tell her if I see her," he promised, waving his curled tail in a sign of promise and good will. "It was good seeing you Sunny. I'll come visit again sometime."
Messages In This Thread
There's no place like home - by Pema - January 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: There's no place like home - by Sunny - January 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: There's no place like home - by Burr - January 27, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: There's no place like home - by Dauntless - January 28, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: There's no place like home - by Pema - January 28, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: There's no place like home - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: There's no place like home - by Burr - February 03, 2018, 01:05 AM