Dawnlark Plains know where
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Quirking her eyebrow at this wolf. Submissive, almost friendly. Not one that would fit in with their pack. As she started to turn to walk away, something caused her to give him a second glance. His chuckle. She recognized something that she had seen in others that were similar to her. Her tail swished only once, curiosity cloaked on her bored face as her eye went over him. There was an oddness about this one. Maybe they could use it. He could be bait to bring another wolf to their death. Her mouth watered, and she swallowed, her ears flicking towards the wolf as he spoke.
What kind of search? Her voice was almost montone, yet her face held a very small speck of curiousity. Not for the animal itself. She could care less. Yet this search intrigued.... Twitching her tail, she never changed her stance except to relax her muscles in her back legs, matching his every move.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
know where - by Oqdis - January 26, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - January 26, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: know where - by Oqdis - January 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - January 29, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: know where - by Oqdis - February 03, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: know where - by Tree - February 03, 2018, 02:11 AM