Stone Circle we clean up and now it's time to learn
304 Posts
Ooc —
He was angry that someone would threaten Poppy, and enraged that she'd been harmed. "He can't get to you here," he said passionately, pushing his face near to Poppy's so that she would have to look him in the eye. "I've got you, alright? And I'm bigger and meaner than that sonnuva bitch could ever be. I'll kick the shit out of him, alright?"

Inwardly, though, he was concerned over the implications of this attack. Were any of them safe? He had no doubt that he could hold his own against the other male, injured or not. Poppy had been hurt by him, and he wasn't about to take that lying down.

But the man's scent was all over her. When he saw him, he'd go for the kill.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
we clean up and now it's time to learn - by RIP Poppy - January 26, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by Murdock - January 26, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by RIP Poppy - January 26, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by Murdock - January 26, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by Keoni - January 28, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by RIP Poppy - January 28, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: we clean up and now it's time to learn - by RIP Poppy - February 04, 2018, 10:15 AM