Hoshor Plains and the skies are not cloudy all day
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
When she left home, she hadn’t intended to be a nomad, nor did she intend to remain one forever, but for now she was simply happy to enjoy it. Earthsea had left home with the intention of seeing the world, of having an adventure, and that was exactly the result.

In fact, she had briefly settled down with a pack after deciding to part ways with Tytonidae. She had done her part, but had eventually found herself on the wrong side of the shewolf-in-charge; not enough sympathy, perhaps, when a young pup had escaped watch and crossed paths with a mountain lion. Whoops.

There was no shame in running, which is exactly what Earthsea did when the Alpha pair commanded the pack turn on her. She had no qualms— they could have simply asked her to leave, with how quickly they had abandoned the chase— and left without a second thought. Everything, as it always was, would be fine.

Finding herself without security in the midst of winter, however, was a bit of a pickle. She had returned to the Wilds with a half-formed plan of meeting back up with Tytonidae, but even this she didn’t lose too much sleep over. If there was one thing Earthsea had full confidence in, it was that she could survive anything.

She watched a figure cut through the plain ahead, his movements determined and rife with a subtle anxiety. Unconcerned with (or more likely, unaware of) the approaching storm, Earthsea began the trek to meet them somewhere in the middle.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 27, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Earthsea - January 27, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 28, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Earthsea - January 29, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 30, 2018, 10:52 AM