Hoshor Plains and the skies are not cloudy all day
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
He regarded her with caution, and she couldn't help the smirk that pulled at the corner of her lip as she drew nearer. Earthsea never understood why some wolves were so damn afraid all the time, especially when they happened upon one of their own species in unclaimed land. She knew she smelled of wind and trees and rivers, her coat intermingled with the plethora of territories she could have only traversed if she was unburdened by a pack. And, well, if he was of a pack, she certainly couldn't smell or see any sign of them.

She couldn't fathom being anything other than glad of company, and so she greeted him with the same enthusiasm and kindness she would have greeted a loved one, "Hello! I'm Earthsea."
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 27, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Earthsea - January 27, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 28, 2018, 10:29 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Earthsea - January 29, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: and the skies are not cloudy all day - by Dune - January 30, 2018, 10:52 AM