Sunbeam Lair Yellow submarine
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon wasn't the most observant of wolves, things could fly over his head time to time. Yet, he caught to the hidden value of her smile and decided he would try his best to have it revealed. Her inquiry forced him to think - it never occurred that their lives, his new companions, were altered by his doings. He resisted a shiver, not enjoying the idea of control over someone's life. Freewill would be emphasized as their numbers grew, he would never do anything to restrict someone of freedom. The dark wolf relaxed, having confidence that he would lead these followers to a bright life, or if not always have the opportunity to pursue it themselves. 

He was also taken back to the first time he met Korei, his eyes regarding the white beauty contently. She was what started this all, and he would forever be grateful. Only then did he realize how short the time was the two had actually known each other, and his expression mirrored his surprise. "Well, uh... I met Korei 'bout a month ago, Alarian a few days after." The whimsical girl's odd question made him chuckle once more, gazing down at her with pure reverence. It was a strange way to put it, but Lennon had been on the run. From boredom that is - or perhaps he was on a chase for excitement. Either way, the beginnings of his travels were somewhat what she imagined. Now, though, the wolf hadn't recognized his ongoing run from the past, specifically the one with her.  "You could put it that way, I was quite bored, though." Memories of his boring life in Liverpool awoke in his mind, his bland mother and bland friends - very boring. 

"I have to admit, Lily, I'm rather glad you were bored."  He cocked his head like a bird's, smirking. "You wouldn't have ended up here if you hadn't." It was somewhat out of nowhere - but he was only being candid. Everyone here he appreciated, even ones he didn't know extremely well yet.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
Yellow submarine - by Lennon - January 27, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - January 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 08, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 13, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 15, 2018, 07:57 PM