Dragoncrest Cliffs leave me a literature of toothmarks & tongue-tracks
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
We're home! This will be my only post with Thuringwethil (it is vague for obvious reasons) but will add Furi and maybe Ajatar. Everyone else is welcome to come greet them! @Wildfire @Eske @Bobby @Hush @Étoille @Hvitserk @Rose @Dalia @Seri @Prince (@Eljay for visibility?).

Thuringwethil does not feel the same excitement seeing the tall, towering redwoods as she had before. Instead, she’s flooded with a draining sense of relief that she does not have to do this again. They are home, they are victorious (as much as they can be), and they together. At one point, her feet stagger, threatening to stop, as she looks ahead. The other wolves have come together, but remain ahead, and she sighs, pushing herself onward.

Not having Wildfire in the forest like planned had been enough to twist the victory sour. The only thing she’d wanted was to see her and she’d been gone, distraught and pulled away from those left as they return.

When close enough to the borders, she searches for @Artaax and @Blixen, taking a step closer to bump her nose against them before moving away and leading her wolves across the border of their home. Thuringwethil turns to @Dio and nods her head once, giving him the chance to howl their arrival when she does not have the energy to do so.

Later, she will find @Portia to tend to her wounds but for now she wants to sleep. The sun may be high in the sky, shining bright for their arrival, but she doesn’t want to see it for days to come. She does not wait for the others to greet them, quietly breaking away from the homecoming to the den she knows her mate has made home again.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
leave me a literature of toothmarks & tongue-tracks - by Antumbra - January 28, 2018, 07:14 PM