Stone Circle The world's goin' crazy
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Life had been rough on her, she could see that as the wolfess walked up. Yet she carried herself with grace and pride, an air of protectiveness about her that surrounded her brother. The brown eyed girl almost smiled as she saw the spark of life in her eyes as she walked up to her brother, the mate never taking her eyes off of her. Her eyes went soft as the woman melted when her brother nuzzled her neck. A sharp pain went through her, but she kept it well hidden. The ache in her dully throbbed as she heard her brother's words and straightway looked at the mate, admiring her once again. They were good for each other.
She smiled as the look of realization of who she was crossed the beautiful wolfess's face. Her hesitation struck doubt in her heart, yet the woman touched her shoulder and spoke. Following suit, her tail wagging slowly as she let the light of nervousness and excitement grow in her eyes. 
Ears turned forward, she smiled happily at the other woman, her words almost gushing forth. Hey there, Illecebra! It's really great to meet you! You're beautiful! My brother has good taste! I don't think I could ever live up to your grace, the love you have for my brother. I'm so glad you found each other! 
She stopped suddenly, realizing her ramblings and made an embarrassed noise as she took a step back and tossed her brother a nervous but loving look. Her voice was softer as she spoke again, turning towards his mate yet again. I..almost gave up. It's been three years. Vague memories, my curiousity and a drive for answers were too much to quit. I'm glad I didn't...quit, that is. The search was worth everything. A shiver went up her spine as his face appeared in her brain again, trying not to let the emotions cross her eyes. Her brother didn't need to know. It would just bring him more stress. Smiling, she swished her tail as she sighed softly, raising her eyebrow at Cebra. So...how long have you put up with my brother?
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
The world's goin' crazy - by Mawk - January 29, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Illecebra - January 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Mawk - January 29, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Illecebra - January 29, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Mawk - February 01, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Illecebra - February 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: The world's goin' crazy - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 02:54 PM