Blacktail Deer Plateau i've been thinking 'bout ya lately
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
In fact, Sorrel did know about Orion. It was one of the first constellations she'd ever learned about, though she would never admit this to her father. He felt good passing on his knowledge, so she would let him continue on. Besides, sitting down like this was a nice refresher to much of the knowledge she'd lost with time. 

On another note, being a hunter didn't sound too shabby. Sorrel hadn't thought much about trades because for a long time, she hadn't needed to. Spring was coming soon, though, and she knew that because she was finally in good health again, Grayday would be expecting more from her. Hunt with me? she asked of her father, Tomorrow? It would be a nice exercise for the two of them to go looking for breakfast together, Sorrel thought.

What's that? she asked, turning her head away from Sylvas and back toward the sky.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - January 29, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 22, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - March 01, 2018, 08:54 PM