Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Fever dreams. I'd really like @Dawn  or some other family member? But anyone can come.Set after O'Death.

He'd been brought back to the dens where he'd laid still since. The sickness was growing worse and worse by the hour and now he lay shaking on the den floor in a fitful slumber filled with troubled dreams. 

He was small again in the den back at Easthollow, nestled against a large black furred female and another smaller body was nestled against him. He turned and looked around with blurred eyes and nudged against the small body to his right. It smelled and looked like Dawn and his gaze softened as he lay his head across her back. His sister, his little sister. Only younger by mere moments but he still wanted to protect her. Then he remembered they were tucked against someone and he looked up into the face of a she wolf. All he remembered of her face were blue eyes and so in the dream she had those blue eyes but all other details were blurred. For a few moments he stared up at her with wonder "Momma..." He murmured. Then he remembered. She'd left them all. She'd run away and abandoned his father and him and Dawn without a single care. He stood up and backed away growling at her. "You left us! You left me and Dawn...you hurt Dad!" He shouted at the black figure. Suddenly the scene changed and he was running after two figures. It was Dawn and his Father running away from him like their mother had done so long ago. He shouted and tried to run after them but his legs hurt and everything was so heavy "Don't leave me! Please!"..

"Don't go...please don't go! Dad, Dawn!" He shouted in his fitful sleep legs kicking out but he didn't wake up. His lungs rattled and he coughed again in his sleep for a few minutes before heaving once and puking. Even then he didn't wake up but continued to dream horrible things that tormented his mind and prevented his body from getting proper rest.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM