Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His dreams had so many faces of the ones he cared for in them, even those he didn't know all too well showed up to torment him.
His mother was back again but was trying to take him and Dawn away. She had grabbed Dawn by the scruff and had begun running away. Their father was nowhere in sight so Sunny struggled after her once again feeling like lead but this time he pushed on. The black furred woman turned her blue eyes to him and dropped Dawn, standing before a stream "You can't save her. You cant stop me from leaving. Where's your father?" the voice teased him sounding wretched and suddenly she grabbed Dawn and leapt into the stream as he screamed

After that particularly nasty turn he gave a cry of alarm and woke up, his whole body jerking. He opened his eyes and stared around the den in a confused manner nose sniffling to draw in the scents. He still wasn't out of the dream yet, he didn't know what was going on. His thought were all befuddled and confused but he did know that he hurt all over. A weight on the back of his neck made him turn his head slowly and he eyed the gray fur and drew in the scent. It was his father, that was clear enough and he choked back a sob. "Dad? What's goin on? Where's momma? Is Dawn safe?" He croaked weakly as his mind replayed the dream over and over. Slowly he came back to himself and realized he was in morningside not Easthollow and everyone was alright for the most part. He flattened his ears back embarrassed at what he'd just asked and then spotted the puke. "Aw hell....I shouldn't be near you and Lavender..." He groaned.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM