Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny looked between his father and Lavender and nodded "Oh...right" he murmured softly and sighed. He shifted further away from the vomit,still feeling bad that he'd not woken up and at least made it out of the sleeping place. His head throbbed as well as almost every other part of his body and his lungs were rattling and wet. His father was right, he needed to focus on getting better for now so he could be up and helping out with the pack.

When asked about the dream he frowned and out his head on his paws. "Mom...Amber....first me and Dawn were pups again and beside her and I yelled at her for leaving us..then just now she stole Dawn and you weren't there so I chased them and Amber told me I can't save Dawn and I can't stop her and then she..she Jumped into the river with Dawn " the last part was said through tears that he desperately tried to blink away, voice cracking.

"I rarely ever dream about her...why now? Why Dawn? I don't wanna go back to sleep...I know that's childish but I can't.." he murmured softly turning to look at his father. He sighed again and flicked his ears "I get the dreams are all nonsense but they seemed so real. Even down to her eyes...the blue of her eyes." He whispered.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM