Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
An ear flicked curiosly as his father explained that the dreams were a familial thing and he couldn't help that feel that as much as he wanted to be like his father he could have done without these nasty dreams. He listened as his father went on to tell him they were nothing to worry over though he wasn't exactly soothed. His breathe caught again and he began to cough and hack until white specks floated across his vision and he lay wheezing weakly.

Finally he managed to pull in a breath and he smiled weakly at his father "Good. With all these trespassers we're bound to lose someone to either sickness or injury. It's getting really dangerous lately" he said hoarsely. He closed his eyes and a really troublesome thought occurred to him "Didn't Adi almost die from this? It's hitting me hard...what if-" he cut himself off and fell silent his eyes opening and peering out the den.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM