Stone Circle Aloha kakou!
16 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her ears twitched at the sound of another wolf trailing close, picking up the scent of a stranger. The wolf's heart began to beat as fast as a bird's, bubbling with excitement. When the unknown creature was finally in sight, she stared with utter fascination. Dark pelted wolves weren't common where she was from, and it was quite a beautiful trait on the already pretty wolf. So caught up in her eagerness, she had forgotten to adjust her posture. Once the realization hit, it was obvious with her shocked expression. Lowering herself to give the assuming alpha her status of dominance. "Aloha kakou!She greeted, it going over her head that she was the foreign wolf, and such a greeting wasn't common. 

Easthollow. What nice name, she thought. "I'm Noelani," She gave Valette a hopeful smile, her eyes searching for approval from the leader. "Hauʻoli- Pleasure to meet you," The girl gave a simple nod, fixing her greeting halfway when realizing the different customs. "I did! I was hoping to join this lovely abode of yours." Her grin was unceasing, admiring the snowy world around her with complete awe.
Messages In This Thread
Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 29, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - January 30, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 04, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 04, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by Noelani - February 06, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Aloha kakou! - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2018, 06:15 AM