Dragoncrest Cliffs filtered through the interstices
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
When she turned a question back at him, he just nodded at first because gut reaction was key. It still didn't take him very long to answer with a bit more detail. "Well. I wouldn't complain.." he replied, mustering a thin grin and matching sliver of the humor usually shared between the two of them. How could he? A perfect opportunity to sequester away with her, all to himself, and without concern of the outcome--should that come to be. "But I'm in no hurry.. if it does." he added. "There's been so much, with the war, neighbors, and then Sirio having ditched, too? I guess I haven't really thought about it much before now," Dio sighed. Through no fault of theirs, really. His head had been busy in a million other places lately, and with one disappointing son at large already.. he had enough to deal with and was still tired.

But, at the very same time.. he could see Dalia fitting nicely into the role of an older sister. Along with that, Artaax, Blixen, and Robin were good role models too. His thoughts wandered a bit for an instant, teasing through the possibilities just enough. Maybe, should they ever have another son between them, he would not prove to be such an outlier to their family here on the cliffs.
Messages In This Thread
filtered through the interstices - by Dio - January 31, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Portia - February 02, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Dio - February 04, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Portia - February 11, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Dio - February 13, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Portia - March 06, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Dio - March 07, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Portia - March 08, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Dio - March 12, 2018, 11:40 PM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Portia - March 13, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: filtered through the interstices - by Dio - March 20, 2018, 12:01 AM