Lake Rodney I'll draw a bigger picture
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Loping in the snow, his muscular build easily went through the cold fluff as he confidently scanned the horizon. The sunrise made him grin, a sparkle in his eyes. His stomach was full, and he was full of energy. Chuckling to himself, he moved his head as if dancing to a song in his head. New territory and new smells always gave him a burst of energy. Maybe he would settle here. It was beautiful. Bopping his head, he caught sight of the lake. He licked his lips, realizing he was thirsty. There was a wolf there, but it didn't deter him as he bounded through the snow towards him. A short bark of greeting sounded from his throat, and his curiousity perked up. He seemed alone. He would say hi and see the disposition of this loner. Maybe he would like a relaxing conversation. 

Loping up to the water, his voice was higher than what you would expect. Hey, there. Excuse me as I take a drink of this beautiful water, then we can talk or you can run off in terror. He laughed at his own joke and gave him a friendly wink, then lowered his snout into the cold liquid. Taking his fill, he pulled his nose up and gave a full body shake, then licked his lips as he sat down and cocked his eyebrow at the wolf, grinning. So, you going to keep staring or say hi? Amusement sparkled in his eyes as he waited for an answer.
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and curiousity to know.
Messages In This Thread
I'll draw a bigger picture - by Maheegan - January 30, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: I'll draw a bigger picture - by Hefner - January 31, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: I'll draw a bigger picture - by Maheegan - February 06, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: I'll draw a bigger picture - by Hefner - February 06, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I'll draw a bigger picture - by Maheegan - February 19, 2018, 01:57 PM