Fox's Glade climb the fence, books and pens
7 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Poppy skimmed a bit over the history of how she'd gotten here, but she introduced herself and turned the question back to Tot, who was more than happy to answer. "Longshanks!" was the short answer, but Tot knew it wasn't really an explanation, so she continued. "She told us about the end times and how we had to get out of there and gotta spread the word. Make sure everybody's prepared. I don't really know if I believe in all that, but it was an easy way to get off the farm and out into this wild, crazy place." Truth be told, Tot wasn't really sure what sort of preparations they were supposed to be doing. Clearly, she wasn't the right dog for the job.

"Do you, like, live out here? By yourself?"

Unfortunately, a howl from Longshanks distracted Tot at that moment. "Oh man, I'm so sorry. I have to go. I'll come back later!"
Messages In This Thread
climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - January 30, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - January 31, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - February 02, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - February 12, 2018, 02:55 PM