Ravensblood Forest Neverland is home to lost boys like me
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
though she'd left tapat behind-- a decision she knew was for the best, knew was the right call-- she thought about it every day. she'd feared tapat wouldn't make the journey, or would be separated and lost forever. here, she thought, he was safe with hemlock. he had to be, and he loved her so much... well jhala assumed one day hemlock would replace her altogether.

and she had, it seemed. 

oh but jhala... she had not forgotten her babies scent, or his chirpy little voice. and she caught a tip of that howl and practically fainted-- though jhala was not one to do so so easily. beside her, @Reek surely perked up too, and she roughly grabbed at his shoulder with his teeth to immediately yank him towards the sound of the howl. she ran off without properly waiting for him (assuming he was right behind her), and began howling out into the snowy terrain for her baby-- her missing sun gosling.

he came into view quickly, though her legs could not possibly carry her any faster. "tapat!!" she cried, strides as long as she could make them, "tapat! it's me! it's mama!"
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - January 31, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Jhala - January 31, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Reek - February 12, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - February 15, 2018, 09:46 AM