Ravensblood Forest Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat didn't expect such a respond. As he howled some woman came storming at him. The young male let out a startled squeak and lowered himself to the ground. The male looked up with wide set eyes. The woman called out that she was mama. She was followed by a dark male. Tapat scrambled back over the snowy grounds. Tapat whined in confusion. Hemlock was his mama. He let out another squeak when he backed himself against a tree.

"Don't eat me! I am only looking for Lagan!," he let out. His tail was between his legs as he held his body submissively and close to the ground. He looked so lost and confused. These two did look familiar, he thought. But he couldn't place them. "My mama is Hemlock," he dared to say, softly. In his fear, he hadn't used his nose yet. Perhaps then he would realize that these wolves were his parents. His biological parents.
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - January 31, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Jhala - January 31, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Reek - February 12, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - February 15, 2018, 09:46 AM