Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock shook his head at Poppy's qurstion. He didn't know what the red moon might mean - his mother might have, but Murdock had never paid much mind to naturalism. But whatever it was, he doubted the had to worry.

"What can it do to us from all the way up there?" he asked rhetorically, feeling reassured as he spoke the words aloud. "If anything, it's something we ought to enjoy. It's not every night you have a red moon."

He settled more comfortably against Poppy, enjoying the warmth of having her at his side. She'd taken on her part of the deal with aplomb, and through it all, she'd become more to him than a dog, a deal, a responsibility. They were companions and friends, and sometimes, Murdock thought he might feel something more. 

"Thank you for sticking around," he said to her, still looking up at the serene painting above them. "I don't know what I expected - but you've become a dear friend to me."
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM