Phantom Hollow Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The long-legged hound traveled on stilted limbs. His fiery gaze snatched at any passing figure that had piqued his interest. Still, he did not linger for long. Ithrik slunk forward, waiting for the one that would draw his need. While he could feel the hunger and ache in his gut, he had not tasted the meat he craved for some time. More importantly, he had left behind his small stash of keepsakes in Blackfeather forest, and his irritation had climbed to the point of blind rage. The longer he continued at his pace, the more he felt himself slip into carelessness. 

It did not take long before he found a mark. His glowing gaze locked on the stranger with a wicked glint. The devil was quick to close the distance between them, but once he had, he prowled to a slow and watched without making a sound. 
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - January 31, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - January 31, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 01, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:40 AM