Phantom Hollow Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Paranoia and instinct pricked at the female – or it must have – as the female cast her head to one side and beckoned out in the darkness for the brute. The words would have brought a laugh to his lips if he had been in a better mood. Instead, he swayed some short distance behind her and then began to close some of the space between them in a wide-enough circle. His fiery gaze drew over her frame with interest and his fur rose excitedly along his neck and down his spine. Twitching his tail, Ithrik stopped once more, sitting at a fair distance to the west of her. The length of his legs stood rigidly as he regarded her shape, wondering if she would fit nicely beneath his limbs.

Something certainly was there, and the devil watched with a quiet curiosity as his desires grew inside of him. He should like to torture this one; she seemed like she would be difficult to break, but he was eager to test how long it would take him.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - January 31, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - January 31, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 01, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:40 AM