Phantom Hollow Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The dark-furred female seemed to pose a condescending comment to the male as he emerged from the trees. His eyes sparked with a fever and he curled his lip over his rotten teeth with a deep timbre of a snarl. Ithrik was not interested in formalities, and so he disregarded the comment that she had made in favor of closing more of the space that they shared. If he could get close enough, the devil believed that he could wrap his frame around the woman with little effort. He seemed to slither like a serpent over the stones beneath his feet until he paused several yards away from the woman. He wondered what her screams would sound like, and what the taste of her buttocks would be when he finally killed her. The thought was so tantalizing that he could hardly refrain from shuddering. Instead, he focused on the woman with a narrowed brow and a slowly curling smile.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - January 31, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - January 31, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 01, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Serem - February 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Welcome to the Nightmare in my Head - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:40 AM