Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He hadn't thought it possible to feel worse about the entire situation, yet Wraen's bald confusion made Tambourine cringe visibly. It seemed he'd made a misstep on every point of this ill-fated journey to possibly join her pack. Frankly, he was surprised she'd come after him at this point and he was tempted to wish her farewell and get as far away from here as possible. It was a painful thought—he truly liked Wraen, enough that he'd considered trying to get into Moonspear!—but he just felt like a total screw-up right now.

"Ah... I just..." Tambourine wasn't sure what to say for himself. They had both seen how much he'd messed up his call at the borders. He shrugged heartlessly. "I'm sorry, Wraen," he said to her in particular, though his pale eyes were apologetic as they met with Bernard's too.
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - January 31, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Tambourine - February 12, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:48 PM