King Elk Forest i slithered here from eden
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She had no interest in whatever he caught and only barely spared it a glance just to see what it might be. Hailing from a pack with few neighbors left their resources relatively uncontested on the regular, so it wasn't like they were in need of every morsel wandering a mile radio of their pee-marks. None of her days spent comfortably here ever suggested that kind of urgency to her. She didn't think excessive possessiveness suited the style cultivated here in the forest of the elk anyway, so Jomyo reflected this in her stance for now. But, she would certainly involve her nosy self in whatever he was doing if he was going to do it near the wood.

The words were strange, and the accent heavily helping it along into a decent jumble. Her ears fluttered at the strange tones and only barely could she make out enough to understand the answer. West was at least common language to the scout. Taking a guess, she'd just offer back with: "I'm Jomyo," she answered. "The edge of Tindómë's claim is coming up here soon," she warned, still uncertain of what to make of him as she indicated the forest she had come from. She wasn't cut out for true guardian work, but her stern look said she didn't want trouble brewing out here on their doorstep. "Besides your lovely little snack, you got some other reason to be in the neighborhood?" The instant the question left her lips, she preemptively braced to try to hear that one out and hoped she didn't regret it.
Messages In This Thread
i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - January 31, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Cinqefoil - February 01, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: i slithered here from eden - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 04:25 AM