Horizon Ridge i'm high and flying
23 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Back to the sea she ran! The cocoa-dusted shewolf darted through the terrains that made the wilds, tactfully razing the meadows, ravines and summits that stood in her path. Harley understood exactly what she was doing, knew where she was intended to go and would be remiss to let anything keep from that beautiful glittering coastline. To inhale the salt-sticky air, to play amongst its sands, to howl at its moon! How quickly it had grown on her! The hoyden thundered toward the many forests that further blockaded her intentions and barreled through them with an entirely undeserved sense of entitlement and bravado. Perhaps these lands were claimed, perhaps they were not — this question did not give the girl any pause or leave her with irksome guilt. Breaking the rules was not something that frightened her — now.

Brimming with purpose and fearlessness, Harley called out in a series of yip and barks and cackling semi-howls. The sounds boiled from deep within her chests, the sound of which was low and rolling. Perhaps she would she would continue to sing her song to the ocean when she arrived to it, skittering to a halt at its shores. Yes, she would appease the briny deep with her warbled sounds, and might even offer it a dance! Harley didn’t truly understand this impulse — as it was not very characteristic of her — but there was a definitely pull towards the coast, simmering down deep in her gut, that could not be ignored. She burst onto the cape and huffed from her physical exertions, drawing breath deeply as her gaze fell upon the cerulean, winter waters from high upon the ridge. Then her attention flicked to a distant figure, watching the waves — and it all made so much sense! She could recognize that form anywhere.

Regaining her speed and momentum within seconds, Harley charged towards Raiden. “HEY, she bellowed, as if there was anything she could say or do to make this reunion happen faster. The joy she had felt before tripled — quadrupled — quintupled! and the lovelorn girl could hardly believe her good fortune.
they'll never know how I'd stared at the dark in that room 
with no thoughts, like a blood-sniffing shark 
Messages In This Thread
i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 03, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 05, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 06, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 02, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 16, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 05:47 AM