Horizon Ridge i'm high and flying
23 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Was Harley nervous? Hell yeah — this was the moment! This was everything she had thought about, dreamt about, everything she had wanted since the moment that morning she had woken up and Raiden had been gone. For a long time, she had attempted to live with her decisions and create a fine life exactly where she was, as she had done almost every day up until that point — but there were too many questions that were left unanswered, too many possibilities left unchecked and unturned, and so Harley too left. Again, not specifically to find the healer, but she left all the same. It had not stopped Harley from dreaming of incidentally coming face to face with her ex, either, and seeing what had become of her.

— and this was that moment! 

It was almost as if words couldn’t do it justice, and Harley knew she was no good at words anyways, so she didn’t even try. Instead her crept closer to the girl, closer than she had been in the past 8 months or so, and lifted the offending forelimb for examination. It hadn’t hurt before, and it still didn’t hurt now, and in the past maybe she would have fussed over Raiden’s  superfluous concerns, but right then the hoyden wanted nothing more than Raiden to heal her every wound, both physical and emotional. Harley felt bad about everything that had happened. It had all been so new and unfamiliar at the time; so impossible to understand! Could she truly have been faulted for this? Perhaps that way neither here nor there, so Harley bit her tongue [not something she often did] and relegated herself to simply getting Raiden up to speed, rather than breaching the topic of reunion and apologies. “I left,” she said rather plainly, not wishing to influence the girl’s reaction to this [obvious] statement. With ears craning forward, Harley anticipated words.
they'll never know how I'd stared at the dark in that room 
with no thoughts, like a blood-sniffing shark 
Messages In This Thread
i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 03, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 05, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 06, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 02, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 16, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 05:47 AM