Horizon Ridge i'm high and flying
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Harley was uncharacteristically silent as she slinked forward and offered Raiden her forelimb. For a moment, the healer's brows drew together in a frown before she remembered herself and quickly emptied her expression. Quietly, she leaned forward and examined Harley, studiously ignoring the erratic pounding of her heart at their sheer proximity. Oh, how she'd dreamed of this moment...looking into the other girl's eyes and simultaenously kissing her and punching her; it'd been perfect and she'd always been so confident. But those were nothing but dreams, and dreams could never compete with reality. So, silence reigned supreme and Raid, despite her desires to break it, refused to do so. Perhaps, a part had to do with stubborn pride - she wanted Harley to do something first. 

And so, Harley spoke. Raiden was quiet for a moment, then she drew away and straightened herself, meeting her gaze searchingly with a cant of her head. Then, something within her chest gave way, a weight lifted off her shoulders and floated up into the air like a balloon. A wry smile graced the healer's lips. "I can see that," she said, amusement underlying her lilting tone as she took a step closer - hesitantly. "Thought you'd never leave. What happened?" After all, Raiden highly doubted it was because of her own absence.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 03, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 05, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 06, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - February 11, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 02, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 06, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Harley - March 16, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm high and flying - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 05:47 AM