Bearclaw Valley To the ends of the Earth
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her first impression of the pale male was of a snake who had been startled as he stopped in front of them, his eyes sharp as he watched their every move. As he spoke, a shiver went up her spine. The voice was hauntingly familiar, yet it was not a pleasant familiarity. She met his gaze for a few moments, then dropped her gaze, her body going to the proper submissive stance. Yet she hoped he had caught the determination and sincerity in her eyes. Almost instantly, she felt her companion's warmth as his body leaned protectively against her. He was tense, and she flicked her ear towards him as he answered the albino. She momentarily spaced out, her exhaustion getting to her. As she heard her name, she blinked, and mixed emotions bubbled up in her. She wanted to smile as he spoke, his caring nature warming her cold body. Then again, she could hunt for herself. Him talking about her not being able to take care of herself wasn't the most idealistic way of getting into the pack. His muscles were tight as he finished talking, and she wondered if he really wanted to join if the male bothered him this much.
As she opened her mouth to speak, a wolfess circled them, and she let her inspect them, her own nostrils flaring slightly, her curiousity too great not to pick up her scent. Very aware of Dakarai against her, she watched as the female almost glued herself to the alpha, and her heart ached. Taking a deep breath, she buried her emotions and spoke, her voice strong and steady. She tried not to ramble, her eyes had a spark of stubbornness. Sir, I can hunt on my own. I am healing nicely now. As my...As Dakarai put it, I will also work hard and earn my keep. I am able bodied and, with respect, ask if you accept would our request. Her ears turned towards Dakarai at her almost slip up, and about her hunting, but her voice never changed out of the respectful tone. Keeping her face unreadable, her thoughts raced, bounced and crashed into each other. Did he want to join?  Was he doing it just for her? She hoped not. The man's voice sent another shiver down spine as the name went through her. 'Not now, brain. Shut up.'Blinking, she waited for an answer, her thoughts barely contained.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
To the ends of the Earth - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Xan - February 02, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Reigi - February 03, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Dakarai - February 03, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Onyx Saefyn - February 04, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Dakarai - February 05, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Onyx Saefyn - February 06, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: To the ends of the Earth - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 12:00 PM