Blacktail Deer Plateau our little corner of the milky way
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A singular ear twitched as Syl peered curiously at his daughter, waiting quietly for her response, all the while a warm smile was displayed across his scarred muzzle. Gradually his head perked as Sorrel replied and the man's unkept tail gave a gentle sway behind him, "I've checked the other borders, so this is will be the last one." Sylvas said with a nod as he turned and slowly began to make his way West across the plateau.

The warrior's pace was casual, unlike his usual quick jog when patrolling alone. He wanted to grasp this opportunity and spend as much time as he could with her - hoping that he could strengthen the bond between them. "I'm sure you already know why we  check the borders.." He said with a smile, "So, can you tell me what else you think goes on when patrolling?" The ginger man asked, amber eyes glancing over to her curiously as he gave a soft sway of his tail.

I'm sorry for the crap post and long wait.. RL is currently being a royal pain :(
Messages In This Thread
our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - February 23, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: our little corner of the milky way - by Sylvas Streiter - March 09, 2018, 04:49 PM