Whitebark Stream I feel fine
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
She'd split off a little from the main group, searching for another trail that might lead to a successful kill. With all the moving, it would be hard to really scout out a place, even though they took frequent breaks. She'd peeled off to follow the trail an hour or so before, hunger spurring her on to eventually catch a hare and encountering an angry raccoon, who's den she'd practically fallen into on her way to find it.

Hare clasped loosely in her jaws, she wandered in the general direction she'd seen them heading last, soon latching onto their trail. Her gaze tracked to Lilly, wondering if perhaps she ought to offer the hare to her. Lainie rejected that idea when she realized she was part of a group and would likely look like a massive asshole if she didn't share. 

She pad up to the rest, somewhat awkwardly dropping the hare with a quick glance around that sought to convey that it ought to be shared. Gaze flickering once to Lilly, and deciding that she ought to actually talk to the girl sometime, she slipped over to the stream and drank heartily.
Messages In This Thread
I feel fine - by Lennon - February 04, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: I feel fine - by RIP Lainie - February 04, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel fine - by Xahi - February 04, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Eris - February 04, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Korei Julia - February 13, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I feel fine - by Eris - March 24, 2018, 10:19 PM