Stone Circle Aquaintance
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He stared down at her grave thinking to himself when the sound of crunching snow caught his attention. A white female around his age came up to him and greeted him. He gave a slight smile and replied saying a solf "Hi" in any other circumstance he might have taken the time to properly introduce himself and get to know her, but this didn't seem like the place.

When Valette arrived at the scene his point was only confirmed as she nodded to both of them without words. He wanted to saying something to her, but he wasn't sure what it should have been. It was a sensitive subject and she had probably heard the words I'm sorry in the past week so many times that it was getting annoying. But he knew how she was feeling, or could simpathize with it at least, and said to her softly "I applaud your ability to stay strong. I know it's not easy." He had been a fit of rage when he had lost his family, and even though it was evident that it was hurting her, she was still about to manage the pack and stay strong. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Aquaintance - by Howl - February 04, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Aquaintance - by Kiran - February 05, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Aquaintance - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Aquaintance - by Howl - February 07, 2018, 12:20 AM