Ankyra Sound outside a doll, inside a plague
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
Should I assume that means IC joining is totally impossible? :O

She got only a few steps before the collision echoed through the grove, but it wasn't until a calm had settled that Parthenos appeared to react. Her ears were already slanted back atop her head, but she swivelled at the sound of a voice and half expected to see the shadow flickering in to being again. The shadow, and the seafoam eddie her mind had cooked up, were both absent to her gaze. It was a creature borne of both: a thin cryptid thing that shuffled in its disorientation.

Parthenos did not know what to make of those sounds. She did not speak the same language and did not currently possess the faculties to muddle through. But upon seeing this creature which previously had been a flicker in the back of her mind, a figment in a delusion, she felt crippled. The silver woman was cowed by a heart-stuttering fear that melted her in to a messy cloud. Her legs felt weak and her skin felt as if it were set in fever — and then she was down, rolling, prostrating herself with an animal beg — please, she said with her body, I am weak but I am yours!

A part of her wished to be ended, surely. There was no other explanation for the distance the wolf had covered nor how close she was to marked lands, yet in this moment she was desperate enough to ask forgiveness — to give herself over to this stranger's whims.

Messages In This Thread
outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 05, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 05, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 05, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 06, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 06, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Wylla - February 17, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by RIP Hemitheia - February 18, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: outside a doll, inside a plague - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 09:44 PM