Herbalists' Cache called to the skies but she was overcast
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i thought dalia was the last to post for some reason. please smack me if this waits too long again <3 i don't want u guys sittin around waiting on my ass.

The girl's thanks caused him to shudder and he wheezed a desperate breath from between his dark lips. She was so polite, so fair, that he felt himself burning at the thought of touching her in places that she ought not to ever be touched. It festered inside of him as his ears swiveled to listen to Iliksis, but the words that were uttered by his nephew did not matter enough to him. His entire physical presence had been placed in that precise location for her.

Thankfully, the devil did not have to wait long. Iliksis made his pretty words and moved to collect the hare, feigning at the last minute and lunging toward the speckled mother with a fiery in his gaze. Ithrik laughed loudly, hacking in the back of his throat. The hound fixed his eyes on the youthful wolf and salivated onto the ground beneath his feet. His stilted limbs carried him like a dancer in a wider circle around the two females, blocking a direct escape from either of them. Once he had ensured that his family was secure with his mark, Ithrik faced the youngest of the two once more and bared a set of rotten, jagged fangs. The fur along his back rose and stiffened while he prowled forward.

“Stop, stop, stop,” he teased the girl in a mimic, snapping his teeth together with each repetition of her plea. Drawing his tongue along his muzzle and lips, Ithrik made a lunge for the younger girl and aimed to strike his fangs against the softest portions of her skin; the hocks.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
called to the skies but she was overcast - by Dalia - February 05, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Portia - February 05, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Ithrik - February 05, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Iliksis - February 05, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Dalia - February 06, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Portia - February 06, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Ithrik - February 07, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Iliksis - February 08, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Dalia - February 08, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Portia - February 09, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:33 AM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Iliksis - February 24, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Dalia - February 24, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Portia - February 26, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Ithrik - February 27, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: called to the skies but she was overcast - by Dalia - March 20, 2018, 04:15 PM