Barrow Fields just to stay awake in conversation
23 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Harley halted her approach when she was several feet away from the sandy blonde and sat down, immediately invested in this interaction. She had always been a sociable wolf — a pack wolf — and she fully appreciated the role that others could play in her life. Hunting, haunting and healing were all such valuable skills but, if for nothing else, Harley was happy to be in another’s presence simply for the enjoyment of their company. Such was this situation!

The stranger did not immediately respond to Harley’s inquiry, but she waited patiently and sweetened the conversation with her own introduction, when prompted. I’m Harley, she offered and raised an eyebrow, as if to say et tu? Finally, when the girl relinquished her stoic prelude, Harley gave a pleased titter. Corinna, Harley echoed. That’s pretty. 

Harley immediately began to wonder about this girl, as she hadn’t come across another in a while. There were parklands dotting the coast, and she shared with them a wide berth; but this woman smelt of neither. She smelled distinctly alone. Cocking her head to one side, she chimed You from around here? I’m new to the area, in her most honest, earnest voice.I could use a friend, if you’re lookin’ to make one. Harley much preferred having friends to being strangers — but, didn’t everyone?
they'll never know how I'd stared at the dark in that room 
with no thoughts, like a blood-sniffing shark 
Messages In This Thread
just to stay awake in conversation - by Corinna - February 05, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: just to stay awake in conversation - by Harley - February 07, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: just to stay awake in conversation - by Corinna - February 08, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: just to stay awake in conversation - by Harley - February 10, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: just to stay awake in conversation - by Corinna - March 06, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: just to stay awake in conversation - by Harley - March 17, 2018, 12:54 PM