Dragoncrest Cliffs In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
None of this was to say he wouldn't.. if she asked him to help this out again. But he didn't need to, and was certainly alright with it since he did fully intend to see to Portia's heat it if came. The perpetuation of his genes wasn't one-hundred percent ensured, but odds were plenty good enough to not urge more motivation from him it seemed. Knowing it wasn't just because of some better suitor somewhere left him just as neutral as before, too. "Hm, you're right," he pondered, although not at length; he wasn't shopping for males in particular, and didn't know who else she knew beyond what their ranks here offered if she really wanted to expand her horizons. "There's time," he agreed, but didn't pick at in any more length than that.

His ears pricked anew to her next turn of the conversation, and for a thoughtful beat, he was silent--but content, shown by a slow waving tail. "You're welcome," he eventually settled upon. And, for Wildfire more specifically: "Monin hou," he said with a sincere exhale. "I'm just glad we could get you back to us." He only wished they could have done it sooner. However the war had been a victory on their side, so, it was now just time to move on past it and mend, and he turned his mismatched eyes towards the horizon over the water. "While we were south, I missed the beach more than I thought I would," he chuffed softly, and stepped more lightly as he looked to pick up the pace for a bit to really partake in the sandy shores he had longed to see. Maybe it was the same for her, or worse, or not at all, but they were here and home once more; they may as well enjoy.

(monin hou = welcome home)
Messages In This Thread
In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 07, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - February 18, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: In the kitchen, wrist twistin' like a stir fry - by Dio - April 08, 2018, 10:33 PM