Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

backdated to the same night as the hunter's moon

She trembled, she fidgetted; she could play most of it off as mere excitement at the night - the stories, reuniting with so many of her family, with the thrill of the hunt and the stories given. She knew better. Before the night had waned she had sidled up to Grayday and reached up to him, nipping at his shoulder. "Now," She had mumbled softly, guiding him from the shores with the promises of the Corten's minding the children. Catori was paranoid but she knew they could trust them. What she couldn't trust right then was how she felt and how everything seemed to be ramped up. She should have skipped the evening but then she couldn't - she just couldn't. 

She breathed out against his skin once she'd come to a stop right in the place they'd first met. Catori Corten gave a low growl and she reached for her husband, chest heaving in a most unbecoming way. But then, who cared? Gray wouldn't see it - not as clearly as when they'd met - and yet she knew the sight would be enough for him anyways. "Grayday," She'd crooned to him, just beyond his reach. "Enough practice - I want to carry our babies." A lofty demand but one she felt that @Grayday would do just fine in obliging her. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM