Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wasn't forced to wait long thankfully, her husband supplying her with exactly what her body was demanding. By the time that Grayday had shifted his weight Catori had laughed, tail twitching a bit even off to the side. "I have that effect on you - but don't  worry. You'll make it up to me later." Catori mused, indulging a bit with a few arches and shifts of her back to press against him. She was greedy for the contact, even if briefly satisfied, still she just wanted more.

His question made her pause for a moment, wishing that she had some magic spell to return his vision to him. Even now with his sacrificed eye she thought him too young to have it taken away. The world was unfair though, and she wondered if Sunny and Dauntless carried the same genetics - would their boys, too? "I would be surprised if they weren't a healthy mix - stone washed greys and maybe some pale creams.... I bet they're going to be beautiful. Even our boys.  " Catori mused. She had put a decent amount of day dreaming into it after all - and they were coming to be in the final hours of the hunter's moon. 

Catori knew they would be perfect. "How many do you think we'll have?" Catori worried some, being her first litter but not her first heat, just how things might play out. Gray was a proven father - all five of his children seemed healthy. She didn't know what losses might have been suffered though. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 16, 2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM