Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The Messeda girl was a bit surprised and a bit unsurprised to see who answered her call-- he was small, dark, and appeared tired, but there was something undeniably fierce about his demeanor. It was not enough to fully earn her respect immediately, but Samaantine dipped her head passively even in the face of the other wolf's borderline-hostility. She did not cower, but she would show no disrespect to the other in his home.
I would like to learn more about the pack that lives here, if I may. Samaantine answered levelly, meeting his gaze with a calm but deferential expression. She dared to venture a bit further: If there is strength and loyalty here, I may seek the opportunity to prove myself worthy of your ranks... if you-- or your leader-- will allow it.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM